In our school we have all agreed that we should:
- Show respect for other people
- Be polite, friendly and kind.
- Be immediately honest and truthful.
- Take a real pride in our school.
- Take good care of all property.
- Be clean, neat and tidy in appearance.
- Be hard working and do our best.
By this code we promote courteous behaviour, tolerance and self-discipline. The philosophy of our Values is incorporated in the school song. We strongly believe in giving children a positive attitude and encouraging them to feel good about themselves. With this aim in mind, we have a system of credit and merit awards.